You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Expert RHCE experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Mercury, or CircleCI, etc , DNS, active directory, netbackup, SANs, DB admin experience (oracle or mysql), system hardening, and cloud experience
- 5 years or more of experience with using and positioning DevOps tools, workflows, automation solutions, integrating products
- Advanced system administration skills, well versed in virtualization technologies (vmware), storage, and basic networking are essential. RedHat certifications such as RHSA or RHCE are highly desirable but experience will be considered.
- Required to handle multiple projects and items in a fast paced, team environment
- Must be US Citizen and able to obtain HSPD12 Clearance
- Build & Maintain a Puppet Infrastructure, open source and enterprise.
- Expert with vmware
- RHSA or RHCE certified
Familiar with SAFe Program / Project Framework
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.