Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
You don't have to be a tech whiz to join AT&T. It takes more than technology to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our teams of legal/operations, marketing and finance whizzes, we do just that. Every day, each works to ensure the success of the company while they advance their own careers.
After all, we're asked to keep AT&T profitable and on the cutting edge, and at the same time, build on more than a century of innovation and success. We are a world leader in communications and entertainment, and we plan to keep on growing.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
3. Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
4. Able to manage time and priorities effectively
5. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
6. Proficient in working with end-users remotely
7. Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
8. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
9. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph
Desired: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification or MTA.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.