Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Follow standard operating procedures for the Connectivity Operations Team, including the use of ticketing systems and documentation.
- Support network upgrade projects or initiatives
- Replace failed networking components as needed.
- Support end-user connectivity needs.
- Support the installation, maintenance, operation, and security of the LAN infrastructure and network devices.
- Manage access to network segments and resources in compliance with network access policies.
- Update and refresh hardware, operating systems, and software to provide needed functionality and security.
- Abide by change and configuration management standards
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals
- Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to drive a company vehicle.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.