AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Engineer to perform maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of issues.
The job duties of the Network Engineer are as follows:
- Follow standard operating procedures for the Connectivity Operations Team, including the use of ticketing systems and documentation.
- Support network upgrade projects or initiatives.
- Replace failed networking components as needed.
- Support end-user connectivity needs.
- Support the installation, maintenance, operation, and security of the LAN infrastructure and network devices.
- Manage access to network segments and resources in compliance with network access policies.
- Update and refresh hardware, operating systems, and software to provide needed functionality and security.
- Abide by change and configuration management standards.
Required Clearance: Clearable. Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph. (#none) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. In order to be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
Certifications: An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. CCNP, or equivalent, certification or higher required. Both certifications are REQUIRED for this position.
Desired Qualifications: Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco, Brocade, or Juniper devices is a plus
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2229853 Date posted 06/09/2022