AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Configuration Manager to be responsible for the execution of the CM process, which includes operating the defined and agreed process, ensuring it interfaces with all other relevant processes, reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, performing process audits and managing the process improvement cycle.
The job duties of the Network Configuration Manager are as follows:
- Ensuring that the Configuration Management (CM) environment facilitates product review, and change and defect tracking activities, and preferably has experience or training in the use of CM tools.
- Developing the CM plan
- Reporting progress based on change requests
- Understanding configuration management principles
- Auditing configuration management activities by validating results against the baseline. Reports findings to change manager for final review and recommendation of revisions as appropriate
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Six (6) years of experience as a TW in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to four (4) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Desired Qualifications: Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, cabling, Cisco, Brocade, or Juniper devices is a plus.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Network Configuration Manager (TW2) earns between 69,000 - 102,400 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2307971 Date posted 03/01/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone