Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Managing service delivery staff to ensure service levels and objectives are met
- Implementing operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities
- Assisting in managing activities related to customer requirements, budget challenges, human resource needs and plans for new business development within assigned area
- Facilitating customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to company policies and processes
- Investigating matters of significance, recommends and Implementing appropriate course of action
- Implementing business processes and assisting in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service
- Maintaining data, voice and/or video network hardware and systems
- Investigating and resolving network and hardware matters of significance
- Researching, analyzing, isolating and resolving errors
- Assessing and updating older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans
- Providing escalated Tier-2 and Tier-3 technical support on data, voice or video networks
- Answering technical questions; recommending and Implementing approved course of action
- Installing network applications on network servers or voice equipment; Maintaining, testing, researching and resolving problems
- Designs, Implementing and maintaining various networks such as LAN, CAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements
- Preparing data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph
Desired: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 or MCSE
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.