AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Neighborhood Manager to support the delivery staff by ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Managing service delivery staff to ensure service levels and objectives are met.
- Implementing operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities.
- Managing activities related to customer requirements, budget challenges, human resource needs and plans for new business development within assigned area.
- Facilitating customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to company policies and processes.
- Investigating matters of significance, recommends and Implementing appropriate course of action.
- Implementing business processes and assisting in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service.
Working knowledge/understanding of: Services performed to enable all aspects of the network to include maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex internetwork issues to include:
- Maintaining data, voice and/or video network hardware and systems.
- Investigating and resolving network and hardware matters of significance.
- Researching, analyzing, isolating and resolving errors.
- Assessing and updating older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans.
- Providing escalated Tier-2 and Tier-3 technical support on data, voice or video networks.
- Answering technical questions; recommending and Implementing approved course of action.
- Installing network applications on network servers or voice equipment; Maintaining, testing, researching and resolving problems.
- Designs, Implementing and maintaining various networks such as LAN, CAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements.
- Preparing data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks.
- Performing data or voice network configurations and configuration changes of various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, intelligent hubs, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, PBX, voice mail, call management systems, etc. to enhance performance.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Three (3) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2134878 Date posted 06/21/2021