Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
• Assist in identifying DODIN HQ Future planning shortfalls or process gaps.
• Maintain awareness of current and developing cyber threats, tactics, procedures, and vulnerabilities that have the potential to impact the DODIN
• Maintain awareness of USCYBERCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages and de-conflict with strategic plans
• Maintain awareness of DODIN Operations and DCO IDM missions
• Effectively communicate (written and oral) implementation plans to senior leaders
• Determine and implement means of measuring effectiveness of strategic and operational plans
• Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for Polygraph
• Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units, and devising a final plan.
• Experience in COA development and analysis
• Knowledge of the Military Adaptive Planning Process
• Experience with Joint Operational Planning Process
• Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information)
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +ce.
• ITIL v3 Foundation certification.
• Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
• Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
• Advanced communications and presentation skills enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A//FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
Active TS with ability to obtain SCI
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.