Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Lab Manager/Test Engineer to support the MES-C Program , in providing engineering services to DISA’s Mobility Program .
- Conducts test, evaluation, and analysis activities with minimal guidance
- Provides content towards the development of test and evaluation plans and test procedures
- Tests software applications for operational deployment throughout the entire systems’ life cycle
- Contributes to test and evaluation planning and preparation activities
- Contributes to the planning and development of test environments that are to be integrated into the MESC test enterprise architecture
- Performs tests and experimentation in support of MESC test activities/ experimentations to include test architecture development, equipment calibrations, repairs, modifications, and adjustments to support task objectives
- Analyzes capabilities for potential vulnerabilities that may result from improper system configuration, hardware or software flaws, or operational weaknesses
- Presents any security issues that are found to the system owner with an assessment of impact and a recommendation for mitigation or a technical solution
- Assesses system information security policies against client policies
- Ensures policies are comprehensive to the system
Education/Experience: BA/BS in a computer-related technical discipline with at least 5 years of experience.
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
Must be able to complete complex projects with minimal to no supervision
Effective problem-solving skills
Experience with Mobility Device Management (MDM) and other Mobility related technology.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.