AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Mobility Engineer to provide support to the growing interest and demands from our clients for Mobility, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, and other emerging technologies for enterprise use.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide mobility systems expertise in support of AT&T Public Sector / National Security customers.
- Plan, design implementation of proofs-of-concept and trials that demonstrate mobile capabilities and/or apply technologies and solutions that address client requirements with particular attention to showcase capabilities unique to or emerging from AT&T.
- Conduct studies, research, trade analyses and evaluations of point-solutions and integrated platforms.
- Translate study findings, research, trial results and proofs-of-concept into proposals for solutions to be rolled-out into client environments or to be deployed and operated by AT&T in support of client requirements.
- Work with Government to understand functional and security requirements, past experiences, and capabilities; provide recommended solutions.
- Work with vendors to understand functional and security capabilities of vendor products and solutions.
- Produce, review, evaluate whitepapers, and briefings related to the above activities to decision makers.
- Attend client and vendors events related to Mobility solutions, emerging technologies and evaluations.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Fourteen (14) years of experience as an SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Experience with producing BoMs, LoMs, Rack Elevations and Inventory sheets.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck constructions, wall framing, structural engineering, electrical wiring and cable/fiber installation.
- Understanding of Department of Defense (DoD) VTC requirements.
Desired Qualifications: Demonstrated experience and participation in activities to use mobile testbeds and test ranges; Participation in evaluating, commenting on relevant industry standards along with knowledge of vendor specific implementation or deviations from standards.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2122092 Date posted 05/16/2021