Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Employs engineering techniques and processes to analyze software to identify vulnerabilities
- Re-creates programs to rebuild something similar to it, exploits its weaknesses, or strengthens its defenses
- Develops design specifications by inspection and analysis to offset various malware and to protect and defend
- USCYBERCOM infrastructure
- Develops, researches, and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and
- network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption
- Conducts vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems
- Ensures software standards are met; designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs applications software and
- systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Performs in-depth detailed research of software and methodologies to build defensive and offensive technical capabilities
- for USCYBERCOM
- Participates in formal technical briefing and proposals
- Performs system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytical methodologies
- on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms
- Has an in-depth understanding of security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures, and tools (authentication and
- access control technologies, intrusion detection, network traffic analysis, incident handling, media/malware analysis, etc.),
- malware and programming skills to include C/C++ and Assembly language, and detailed understanding of how networkbased
- attacks work at the operating system and/or protocol level
- Minimum five years of experience as a Malware Analyst
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
- Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- A minimum of DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level I Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.