AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Logistician to support property manager duties; complete monthly inventory reports per government guidelines; support inventory control process to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred; maintain the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property; may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment or as needed to meet program SLAs.
The job duties of the Logistician are as follows:
- Supporting physical inventory of assets.
- Maintaining supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit and/or illegally modified products.
- Supporting the acquisition, oversight, and tracking of hardware assets and materials and provide the activities necessary to operate and maintain hardware assets.
- Analyzing, model, and optimize logistics capabilities using advanced software which covers location of sites, allocation of resources, inventory placement and size, selection of transportation mode, freight consolidation, closed loop tours, dedicated opportunities, continuous moves, etc.
- Collecting, processing, and maintaining data for analysis.
- Implementing, monitoring, and adjusting solutions.
- Refining procedures for analysis.
- Assisting in the development of internal analysis tools.
- Communicating effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences, including customers, vendors, team partners, and other staff members.
Required Clearance: Clearable. Able to obtain/maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. (#clerable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems. Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and preferably have experience with MS Project. Must have experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record and be eligible to drive a company car.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2249993 Date posted 11/21/2022