Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
The Level 1 Logistician shall possess the following capabilities: Supports property manager duties; Completes monthly inventory reports per government guidelines; Supports inventory control process to account for property received, shipped, moved or transferred; Maintains the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property; May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment or as needed to meet program SLAs.
- Supporting physical inventory of assets
- Maintaining supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit and/or illegally modified products
- Supporting the acquisition, oversight, and tracking of hardware assets and materials and provide the activities necessary to operate and maintain hardware assets
- Analyzing, model, and optimize logistics capabilities using advanced software which covers location of sites, allocation of resources, inventory placement and size, selection of transportation mode, freight consolidation, closed loop tours, dedicated opportunities, continuous moves, etc
- Collecting, processing, and maintaining data for analysis
Implementing, monitoring, and adjusting solutions
- Refining procedures for analysis
- Assisting in the development of internal analysis tools
- Communicating effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences, including customers, vendors, team partners, and other staff members
Required Skills, Minimum Experience and Education: High school diploma or GED. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and preferably have experience with MS Project. Must have experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and Candidate must be clearable.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.