Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Job DescriptionThe Level 1 Logistician shall possess
• Supporting physical inventory of assets.
• Maintaining supply chain management and chain of custody for
• Supporting the acquisition, oversight, and tracking of
• Analyzing, model, and optimize logistics capabilities using
• Collecting, processing, and maintaining data for analysis.
• Implementing, monitoring, and adjusting solutions.
• Refining procedures for analysis.
• Assisting in the development of internal analysis tools.
• Communicating effectively with a wide variety of technical and
Must be proficient in
Required Clearance:Candidate must be clearable.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.