AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Consolidate Network Operations and security Center (CNOSC) provides a consolidated work center with dedicated, certified personnel and systems that provides centralized support to DoD and potentially other government agency programs supporting Service Delivery, Service Assurance, and Security Operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Lead Solution Architect to support the CNOSC and its customers in providing solution architectures for AT&T business customers to address their business, application and communications needs.
- Demonstrates applied knowledge in the engagement of complex projects which include efforts that require cross-organizational/business partner/multiple customer or multi-vendor coordination.
- Demonstrates expertise on how to apply architectural thinking to mission, strategy, and vision in innovative ways that deliver positive impact and results to the business.
- Manages solution design with internal and external suppliers in a manner that is consistent with customer needs and in line with competitive realities.
- Demonstrates good written skills to document solutions in proposals to customers and possesses strong verbal skills to be able to present solutions to customers at both working and executive levels.
- Demonstrates strong customer interface skills and is technically credible working in a sales environment.
- Required to maintain a baseline of industry knowledge to advise on technical trends and techniques and apply them to the development of solutions.
Required Clearance: TS /SCI (#topsecret)
Required Qualifications: Security + CE at a minimum or any DOD 8570 certification. Requires 8 - 10 years of experience developing or recommending technical solutions, multiple industry and technical certifications based on solutions that customer requires. Proven experience in or knowledge of network management of WAN/LAN computer networks, data communications, TCP/IP, applications monitoring and diagnostics.