RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Knowledge System Manager - To assist in the development and definition of knowledge management systems and documentation.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development and definition of knowledge management systems and documentation
- Creating Engineering and Operational related documentation (Deliverables, SOPs, Work Instructions, etc.)
- Working in conjunction with appropriate parties to identify, design, develop, and implement processes, procedures, and reusable templates that support or enhance the knowledge management capabilities across the Program.
- Providing the day-to-day operational services in support of infrastructure, hardware, software, and systems
- Maintaining knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes, and workflow.
Required Qualifications: Six (6) years of experience as a CM programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Must have experience with Service Now and ITIL. 3 years of experience in KM/KE related practice. Superb writing, data research/gathering/analysis skills. Experience communication skills and a people oriented demeanor.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.