RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Junior Lab Manager - Candidate must be well-organized with the desire and aptitude to learn new technologies. This entry level position is a great opportunity for someone that wants to advance their technical ability.
- Maintain a safe and function computer lab
- Maintain lab equipment inventory
- Assist in authoring lab documentation to include rack elevations, wiring diagrams and architectural diagrams
- Hardware installation and configuration
- Supporting the integration of test tools and procedures into customer approved testing platform
- Ensuring test environment is maintained to the customer’s baseline for multiple Operating Systems in use throughout customer’s enterprise
- Participating in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with special emphasis on Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Required Qualifications: Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Desired skill set:
- Familiarity with VMware
- Familiarity with networking
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with Windows
- Familiarity with Storage
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.