Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a Java/Web Developer to support the Search team, in providing support to the IC community on three network fabrics.
- Web Application Developer, familiar with aspects of Search and Content Discovery Engineering that includes definition, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, and engineering life cycle support. Experience in programming and large system software design and development, with knowledge of UNIX/Linux utilizing Agile methodology. As a member of the Search and Content Discovery team the candidate will assist in several projects; Faceted Search, Federated Search, Enterprise Catalogs, Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds, Image Search, Web Dispatcher, other related projects. The search capabilities will be maintained across multiple communities on multiple fabrics. Work closely with the client to satisfy rapidly emerging requirements and must be able to work as part of a team to design and implement solutions that meet the customer's issues and concerns.
- Responsibilities include: Develop and maintain Web software applications using Agile software development techniques; Consult with the business process owners, customers, users, and constituents to develop and analyze customer requirements; Perform application testing; Create and maintain application documentation.
- Agile development experience
- Application Server Experience
- Apache Web Server / Apache Tomcat Server
- HTML, CSS & Webservices
- Customer interface experience.
- Nexus Repository, Integrated Development Environment
- AWS Technologies (API Gateway, S3, etc.)
- Network Architecture (VIP, WIP, F5)
- Cloud development experience.
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required, or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.