Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
(Media Queries, Flexible Grids etc..), Linux Shell Scripting, database design, and query optimization. Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic, small team environment. Experience with AWS cloud based deployments is a plus.
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management
information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Resolves software problem reports.
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies such as, Agile development environment.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and
requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance.
Desired: Java Developer (System Engineer L2) with DoD 8570.01-M appropriate certification
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.