Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Investigates and documents customer technology requirements, considering the future state of technology needed to meet customer requirements; summarizes business objectives
- Analyze hardware specifications and system requirements to develop and document a practical design for hardware components to include IT workstations, peripherals, end-user devices, user interface devices for voice, video communications
- Assesses the current functionality, business requirements and gaps between baseline and target hardware, software, data, platforms and systems
- Work with COTS vendors to create solutions that meet customer requirements and business constraints
- Reviews and recommends solution(s) to management based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues
- Adheres to technology architecture guidelines and principles in the design process. Follows existing system design processes and standards in the design and development of target architecture
- Develops roadmaps for target architecture
- Reports on progress made in developing the target product solutions; tackles obstacles encountered throughout the requirement and design process.
- IT Industry: Trends & Directions-2
- Make data-driven decisions-2
- Operating Systems and Environments-2
- Process Management-2
- Product & Service Design & Development-2
- System and Technology Integration-2
- Technology Architecture-2
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.