The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience and experience as an ISSO.
- Researches, develop, implement, test and review an organization's information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor networks.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support risk management framework and continuous monitoring.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Security Authorization Package (SAP) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Supports security authorization activities in compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Mangers subordinate Security Managers
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- BS Degree in Information Assurance, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years of security, cyber analysis and certification and accreditation activities.
- Expertise within a security operations center with relevant networking and security experience with Nessus, NMAP, Splunk, Wireshark, etc.
- Security+, GCIA, CEH, CIH, or CISSP certification
- Ability to brief, write and edit at a technical/professional level
- Master’s Degree
- 10+ years’ experience
- Cyber Security Experience
- Prior DHS Experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.