Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for Information Systems Security Engineer to support the IC community, in providing information assurance and systems security.
- Help determine, plan, and coordinate the IT security programs and policies
- Provide direction and support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program
- Provide security guidance and support to system developers, administrators, and owners
- Provide guidance and support for directed changes related to security
- Assess the security impact of changes to the system
- Help maintain the Security documentation, such as SSPs
- Conduct security assessments on systems in support of system authorization
- Support AO/DAO, SCA, and ISSM on system Assessment and Authorization (A&A) duties to obtain and maintain ATOs
- Conduct daily review of and respond to security related tickets
- Utilize COTS/GOTS to communicate system status and compliance
- Windows or Linux SA experience
- Network Admin experience
- AWS experience
- Experience with an audit reduction and tool such as Splunk
- Experience with a vulnerability scanner such as Nessus
- Experience with Xacta, LatteArt
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to junior staff
- Ability to effectively communicate to senior management and junior staff
- Support multiple projects simultaneously
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- Twenty (20) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 3 is required Both Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) and CISSP Certifications are required.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.