Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Key tasks include:
* Plan and coordinate the IT security programs and policies.
* Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes.
* Obtain A&A for ISs under their purview.
* Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s IA program.
* Serve as the Approval Authority to validate or approve user authorization for accounts associated with systems under their control.
* Understand the authorization boundary of systems.
* Collaboration with System and Network administrators to understand and document data flow and architecture diagrams.
* Knowledge of security controls, the assessment and applicability to systems.
* Maintain operational baseline of systems under their purview.
* Provide ongoing Continuous Monitoring to assigned systems.
* Provide and validate the operational security posture of systems and ensure they are maintained.
* Ability to initiate the reauthorization process of a system that needs reaccreditation.
* Ability to decommission a system when it is no longer required.
* Manage risks while assigned system is in operation.
* Ability to acknowledge and respond to IAVAs and create liens as necessary.
* Ability to understand the POA&M process as well as track and closeout any outstanding liens.
* Perform, coordinate and document security relevant changes.
* Perform vulnerability assessments to ensure updates and system baseline are enforced.
* Recognize a possible security violation and take appropriate action to report the incident.
* Manage protective or corrective measure when an IA incident or vulnerability is discovered.
* Provide security and awareness oversight and/or training as required.
* Review of audit reduction tools to monitor and review systems for compliance with IA policy.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
* Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
* Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Required Certification: Any of the following or higher certification; Security+ with Continuing Education, Certification Authorization Professional (CAP) or Global Information Assurance Certification – Security Leadership Certificate (GSLC).
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.