RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Information system security officer - To support the delivery and management of end user IT systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities: Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information;
- Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Provide configuration management for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Develop system security policy and ensure compliance; Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System (IS).
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Required Qualifications: Five (5) years of experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Experience is to include at least one (1) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools and hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.