Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Evaluates, develops, and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process
- Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
- Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Analyzes complex information and independently takes appropriate actions to resolve problems
- Provides engineering guidance to technical staff and establishes effective working relationships with other Government agencies and mission partners
- Delivers briefings on complex topics to groups, which may include high-level decision makers
- Works complex research projects as senior contributors and as part of an integrated research team
- Designs and delivers solutions
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.