RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
- Engineering highly complex solutions across to meet business requirements or enhance performance
- Reviewing and recommending solution(s) to management based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues
- Providing escalated Tier-3 technical support by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance. (Note: This depends on Service Delivery Group)
- Developing and applying advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex system requirements and problems
- Developing training tools and architectural documentation
- Managing operational tools team responsible for monitoring the operational infrastructure, supporting asset and inventory management, change and configuration management, problem and incident resolution, availability and capacity management. (Ex., of Enterprise Management tools include: ServiceNow, Solarwinds, HP Service Manager and Splunk.)
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle support (SDLC) or SCRUM/AGILE methodology
- Retrieval of software requirements and breaking those down into functional requirements to be distributed among team members using ServiceNow
- Ensuring service levels agreements and objectives are met
- Creating and implementing operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities
- Developing processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs
- Developing and maintaining communications with management and staff to ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget or contractual obligations
- Investigating and resolving matters of significance as appropriate
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.