AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Enterprise Management System Administrator - to support the team in providing assistance with all application patches, IAVAs, installations, upgrades and integrations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Should possess strong Linux skills
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and administration of common IT enterprise management systems, such as HP Openview, ServiceNow, Remedy, Solarwinds, and Splunk is a plus
- Responsibilities include operating within certain EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager (SM), others)
- Coordinates installation of software upgrades and/or service packs
- Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements, or error correction
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, configuration changes, and patching
- Planning and coordinating configuration and change management procedures and schedules
- Ensuring that backups and replication activities have been accomplished per schedule
- Providing support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge articles
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. MUST HAVE 8570 Certification to start.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 2115756 Date posted 05/16/2021