AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Enterprise Management Software Engineer to assist in the design and integration of application/components across a large complex program.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Hands-on software development, design, coding, and documenting EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Products (NNMi, OML/OMi, Service Manager 9), others).
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, integrating and installing software solutions.
- The software engineer will also perform the following: applications development, analyzing information, general programming skills, software design, software documentation, software testing, problem solving, teamwork, software development fundamentals, software development process, and software requirements.
- Performs analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of COTS Products.
- Designs, codes, tests, develops, and documents application programs for computer systems.
- Establishes and improves design and development standards and processes.
- Breaks down software requirements into manageable work tasks.
- JSON, XML, Java, C/C++, C#
- Experience in ServiceNow, HP products and Splunk is preferred but not mandatory.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2140180 Date posted 07/14/2021