Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
- Hands-on software development, design, coding, and documenting EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Products (NNMi, OML/OMi, Service Manager 9), others)
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, integrating and installing software solutions
- The software engineer will also perform the following: applications development, analyzing information, general programming skills, software design, software documentation, software testing, problem solving, teamwork, software development fundamentals, software development process, and software requirements
- Performs analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of COTS Products
- Designs, codes, tests, develops, and documents application programs for computer systems
- Establishes and improves design and development standards and processes, Breaks down software requirements into manageable work tasks
- Experience in ServiceNow, HP products and Splunk is preferred but not mandatory
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.