AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an End-User Test Engineer to serve as a SME in the technology discipline of end-user computing.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Developing and documenting the integration and implementation for changes to end-user computing standards.
- Collaborating with application owners and other enterprise stakeholders to ensure current end-user computing capabilities are adequate to support application workloads.
- Leading the integration and management of releases associated with end-user laptops, desktops, and VDI implementations.
- Providing workplace efficiency through the effective management of desktop technologies – this includes workstation, printer, wireless and software functionality support.
- Supporting problem resolution which may involve the use of diagnostics, knowledge base, independent research, and/or providing hands-on assistance at the desktop level.
- Providing desk side and remote support to end users.
- Conducting technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution.
- Assessing product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Shall have eight (8) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or a related discipline from an accredited college or university. Work history must be as a TE on programs/contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Experience working with distributed computer systems, software and associated communication networks.
- Experience working with networking principles and local area networks.
- Experience working with company software and hardware products.
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2122095 Date posted 07/07/2021