Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements
- Request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the serviceuse scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation plus load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Candidate will work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed, analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap
- Be competent with ITIL/ITSM processes, perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application, plus detailed knowledge in CSS and other web technologies.
- Candidate will assess existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of ServiceNow capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment.
Required Experience, and Education:
- Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1
TS/SCI with Poly
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.