Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Design, develop, integrate, test, and support web based enterprise level applications utilizing .Net C#, PHP, and/or Java in a dynamic small team environment.These applications mirror many of the most popular Internet based social applications but are provided to our customers on multiple closed networks deployed in both cloud and on premise environments, and are a mix of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS), Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS), and custom developed software.
- Development follows SCRUM agile methodologies utilizing Jira to track taskings and routine standup meetings to discuss progress/issues.
- Ideal candidate has the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment; able to work both independently and as part of a small team; and has excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Web services, PowerShell, and AWS Cloud experience is desired. May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT Level 1
TS/SCI with Poly
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.