AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Data Analyst to be responsible for SLA Measurement & Reporting, Improvement of Service quality, Root Cause Analysis of service levels and other service delivery metrics, Auditing and Risk Management for a large IT services contract.
The job duties of the Data Analyst are as follows:
- Creating and maintaining views into data sets for analysis and visualization.
- Developing and implement data gathering, analysis, and reporting capabilities.
- Collaborating with the service managers and the design and engineering and tools teams to collect and process relevant metrics to support service level management and process improvement activities.
- Preparing periodic reports to communicate outcomes of analytic activities.
- Performing analytics on discrepancies and issues and performing root cause analysis.
- Identifying people, process, and technology opportunities for efficiency and cost reductions.
- Identifies the key objectives of gathering data and key sources of needed information and applies data-gathering methods.
- Assesses common problems and obstacles surrounding data-gathering.
- Interprets and explains results of a data-gathering initiative.
- Analyzes complex reports as revealed by the data.
- Prepares cost-benefit analyses of alternative approaches.
- Reviews and verifies data and reports for accuracy and evaluates errors in data results and data reports.
- Assists in assessing risks, benefits and consideration of alternatives.
- Participates in documenting data, ideas, players, stakeholders, and processes.
- Differentiates between assumptions, perspectives, and historical frameworks.
- Recognizes, clarifies, and prioritizes concerns.
- Identifies issues and communicates with decision makers when a decision needs to be made and analyzes and discusses alternatives.
- Contributes to documents on the results of the analyzed data.
- Predicts trends based on patterns found in data reports.
- Describes alternative data-gathering techniques and collaborates in the selection and implementation of analysis tools and methodologies.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years’ experience.
- Experience working with SLAs.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired.
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a customer service role desired.
- Experience with supporting high priority tickets.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Data Analyst QM2 earns between 85,700 - 105,900 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2303708 Date posted 03/16/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events