Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Assists with the design and implementation of Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks
- Develops enterprise, network, and security architecture designs for all layers of the architecture, including business, data, technology, and services throughout the entire systems engineering and development life cycles
- Performs network modeling, analysis, and planning
- Researches and recommends network and data communications hardware and software
- Possesses in-depth knowledge in the system engineering life cycle and current national cyberspace policy
- With no guidance, develops functional requirements and specification documents
- Develops and designs infrastructures necessary to support system development strategies and technology roadmaps
- Advises on the feasibility of potential future projects to the Government Program Manager
- Advises on the purchase of technology products
- Develops network and security architectures and methodologies
Experience, Education and Certification:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cybersecurity Network Architect or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level I Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.