Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Incident handling
- Triage of events
- Network analysis and threat detection
- Trend analysis
- Metric development
- Vulnerability information dissemination
- DoD CNDSP methodology
Coordinate Computer Network Defense (CND) operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FA) and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions. Have knowledge of DoD Computer Network Defense with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation. This position is a shift work position and could require you to work Day shift, Afternoons, or Overnight, as well as, potentially weekends and/or holidays.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 6+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 and Sharepoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc)
- ITIL V3
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.