Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Incident handling
- Triage of events
- Network analysis and threat detection
- Trend analysis
- Metric development
- Vulnerability information dissemination
- DoD CNDSP methodology
- Support the Battle Watch Captain with all Cyber Defense\network Assurance issues.
- Oversee all network defense operations, and be familiar with the operations process flow and execution.
- Maintain awareness of all pertinent directives, orders, alerts, and messages; prepare and deliver daily situational awareness and operational update briefings.
- Serve as Senior Defensive Cybersecurity SME during 24x7 operations
- Coordinate Computer Network Defense (CND) operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FA) and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP or equivalent) with the ability to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance -CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- Leadership experience in a 24x7 environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4 years of overall related experience, or 2 years of related experience with a Master's degree. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc)
Experience briefing Senior Leaders
Active TS with ability to obtain SCI
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.