Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Candidate will review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback that effectively supports analysis and evaluation of software, technologies, and systems specific to cyber operations.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform specialized tests to evaluate software/system effectiveness
- Test software, components, and systems to discover vulnerabilities and improve the capability
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a software developer, engineer, or tester
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in systems engineering or related discipline
- One of following security certifications (active status): Security+ CE, CAP, GSLC, or higher (minimum DOD 8140/DOD
- 8570 IAM Level I Certification)
- Desired Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Experience with software Quality Assurance tools and processes
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as User Interface Testing, Automated Testing, and Test-Driven
- Development Strategies.
- Knowledge of Python scripting and/or Android development
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM software development lifecycle
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, and processes
- Systems administration (Windows, Linux, VM)
- A problem solver and self-starter
- Some Travel required
Active TS/SCI w/ Poly (#Polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.