The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for a Configuration Manager to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience.
- Identify, organize, and control software and hardware configuration changes.
- Identify and coordinate processes for version management, system build, backup and recovery, archiving, and change management.
- Support and facilitate auditing and reporting.
- Consult on technical implications to other organizations
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of relevant experience
- Previous CM certification
- 10+ years’ experience
- Working knowledge of MIL-HDBK-61A or ANSI/EIA-649B “Configuration Management Standard”
- Configuration Management Process Improvement Center (CMPIC) recognized certifications
- CMII Research Institute recognized certifications
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) recognized certifications
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.