AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Communications Manager to assist in all aspects of communications for the RIS I program to include user-facing communications, communications with the internal RIS I team, and communications with the teammate companies.
- Manages the Customer Satisfaction Survey and associated Service Level Agreement
- Responds to customer survey comments, facilitating initiatives, and technology plans to inform communications
- Represents the C2G Team in collaboration meetings with the Government’s Communication Organization and with the other Vendor Communication and Survey Management Teams to ensure consistent communications and survey management for the entire user base
- C2G Team functions include:
- User Communications: Development of consistent, clear user communications to support all RIS I services and operations and compliance with all required standards and approvals
- Requires close collaboration with Service Managers and Service Delivery/Operations Leads and strong relationships with Government Service Owners for content and approvals
- User communications include – targeted emails, SupportIT emails and email templates for use in service delivery and ticket processing, Leave Behinds, etc., daily Enterprise articles
- Outage Notifications/Coordination with CAB: Working with service leads and the change management team, draft consistent, clear user notifications for every service outage due to infrastructure changes, work with Service Owners for approvals. Attend the CAB meetings
- Program Newsletter: Planning, authoring, formatting of a bi-weekly program newsletter that includes articles, program reminders, security topics, kudos, technical tips, and metrics
- Survey Management: Review all Customer Satisfaction survey responses, respond appropriately to support users, notify managers of issues/negative feedback, share positive feedback, identify areas for improvement, and coordinate those improvements
- AT&T Personnel and Subcontractor Communications: Provide messaging to the workforce and subcontractor companies on timekeeping, reporting guidance, policies, etc. Respond to frequent requests for messaging on Government guidance, health and safety, organizational changes, etc. from AT&T and program leadership
- Participation in Joint Working Groups: Represent RIS I on the EIS Communications Working Group, the Joint Survey Working Group, and the CAB
Required Clearance: TSSCI with poly (#polygraph)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2141992 Date posted 07/21/2021