Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
- Provision resources in management and services VPCs that include but not limited to: creating AMIs, instances (services, elastic nodes, and security groups), EBS volumes and snapshots, and install enabling services applications and software.
- Enable Cloud Management services specifically: CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, Simple Notification Service, Simple Queue Service, and Config.
- Provide on-going evolution of Cloud services by keeping abreast of technical capabilities newly offered in the classified and unclassified workspaces and how they might be applied to Intelink.
- Experience with automating and scripting repeatable processes for deploying cloud resources.
- Experience with tools like Ansible, Puppet or similar products.
- Create VPCs, as needed, consistent with our development and operational capabilities: production, management, staging, development, testing, and IC Login.
- Knowledge and familiarity with these items: create infrastructure for VPCs (or work with networking team to achieve) that include: subnets, route tables, gateways (Internet & NAT), endpoints, peering points, and any other associated network activities; assist with network ACLs and security groups; and establish VPNs for customer gateways, private gateways, and site-to-site VPNs
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required., or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.