Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Serves as SME, possessing in-depth knowledge on subjects relating to the conduct, activities, governance, business practices, or operation of USCYBERCOM
- Provides extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems
- Works independently without supervision
- Possesses understanding and has wide experience in the application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the required technical field, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
- Provides technical expertise in a particular area of IT (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications, Network Systems Management, etc.) or a specific USCYBERCOM functional area (e.g., logistics, cyberspace operations research, joint operation planning, policy, technical intelligence, etc.)
- Provides expert support, analysis, and research with only broad direction into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serves as technical expert on high-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives
- Works under only general direction, thinks independently, and demonstrates superior written and oral communications skills
- Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions and develops solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects
Experience, Education and Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the area of expertise
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise from an accredited college or university
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.