AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Cabling Support Manager - To support the service delivery group in managing staff to ensure SLA’s and Projects are met and customer satisfaction remains high.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Managing service delivery cabling staff to ensure service levels, objectives, and Projects are met.
- Implementing operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities.
- Assisting in managing activities related to customer requirements and human resource needs.
- Facilitating customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to company policies and processes.
- Investigating matters of significance, recommends and implementing appropriate course of action.
- Implementing business processes and assisting in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service.
- Conducting site surveys to determine resources, labor, funding, deadlines for areas in need of communications specific, technological moderation and required “time to complete” for assigned projects in new buildings as well as rehabilitated spaces.
- Work with the customer to gather and validate their requirements.
- Work directly with services writes, Telephony, Networks and Local Support to validate requirements to “in need/at risk” areas.
- Discuss with the customer any issue(s) impacting the installation project and working out acceptable mitigation plans.
- Provide job tasking to the members of the installation team.
- Provide oversight and Quality Assurance of all work done by the installation team.
- Manage break/fix queue to coordinate installations and repairs to be prepared per customer request.
- Manage cable incident queue to coordinate and perform emergency installations and repairs to customers networks including afterhours installation.
- Track work to be performed by techs to ensure deadlines are met.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Shall have ten (10) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be from an accredited college or university. Must have experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2129279 Date posted 07/07/2021