Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
- Communicates regularly with the customers, Cabling Group Manager, and/or Cabling Supervisor, to stay abreast of changes in work task and deadlines
- Coordinates the day-to-day work assignments and scheduling of junior crewmembers, which may consist of temp labor and subcontractors
- Interacts with the client, contractors and vendors on the job site
- Creates a positive work environment on the job site at all times
- Verifies work hours of crewmembers on a daily basis
- Delegates work tasks to junior crewmembers and verifies that work delegated is being completed within a reasonable amount of time and with quality
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures
- Helps maintain a safe work environment for all crew members by abiding by the Company’s commitment to provide every employee with a safe and healthy work environment
- May work and direct a crew of 2 to 4 technicians and helpers while under the supervision of a Cabling Manager or Cabling Supervisor
- Ability to work independently or with other Cabling Service Technicians performing service calls, completing adds, moves and changes. Updating customer prints and documentation as required
- Completes work orders, material transfer forms, and other documentation required by the company
- Furthers oneself though on-going education: either corporate or specialty courses
Desired Qualifications: BICSI, Copper, or Optical Fiber Certification
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.