AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Availability Manager to report to the Operations Lead, supervising the 24x7 centralized operations staff in the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of operational issues to ensure service levels and objectives are met.
The job duties of the Availability Manager are as follows:
- Implementing moderately complex core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives to enhance customer service. Identifies process matters of significance or enhancements and implements.
- Leading Incident Response during critical outages and ensuring proper notification to management and customer POCs.
- Evaluating employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Leading incident response during critical outages and ensuring proper notification to management and customer POCs.
- Preparing Daily Report on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
- Preparing summary report on all Major incidents occurring on shift
- Preparing Operations Center scheduling
- Must be able to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel from technicians to senior management.
- Strong time management, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting and technical skills in networking and desktop support.
- Experience with enterprise management monitoring tools such as HP Openview, Solarwinds, or Splunk a plus.
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required
- Experience scheduling in a 24x7 environment
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Three (3) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Availability Manager's earn between $79,300 - $108,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2329419 Date posted 09/15/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone