Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
1. Implementing moderately complex core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives to enhance customer service. Identifies process matters of significance or enhancements and implements.
2. Leading Incident Response during critical outages and ensuring proper notification to management and customer POCs.
3. Evaluating employees to enhance their performance. development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
4. Leading incident response during critical outages and ensuring proper notification to management and customer POCs.
5. Preparing Daily Report on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status.
6. Preparing summary report on all Major incidents occurring on shift.
7. Preparing Operations Center scheduling.
8. Must be able to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel from technicians to senior management.
2. Strong time management and communication skills.
3. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
4. Strong troubleshooting and technical skills in networking and desktop support.
5. Experience with enterprise management monitoring tools such as HP Openview, Solarwinds, or Splunk a plus.
6. Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required.
7. Experience scheduling in a 24x7 environment.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with polygraph.
Desired: ITIL v3 Foundations certification, Red Hat Certified Administrator (RHCA), Microsoft Solutions Associate (MCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), or similar certification desired.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.