AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Asset Auditor to support the team in ensuring compliance with internal control procedures and regulations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Conduct property audits, develops, recommends and implements property administration policies.
- Develop plans and programs for achieving and maintaining product quality throughout the item’s life cycle.
- Monitors operations to prevent the production of defects and to verify adherence to quality plans and requirements.
- Prepare periodic and special purpose reports as required.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The Asset Auditor shall have nine (9) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an Associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be from an accredited college or university.
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2118686 Date posted 05/16/2021