AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Asset Auditor to protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures and regulations.
The job duties of the Asset Auditor are as follows:
- Protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Conduct property audits, develops, recommends and implements property administration policies.
- Develop plans and programs for achieving and maintaining product quality throughout the item’s life cycle.
- Monitors operations to prevent the production of defects and to verify adherence to quality plans and requirements.
- Prepare periodic and special purpose reports as required.
Required Clearance: Clearable. Able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. (#clearable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The Asset Auditor shall have ten (10) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an Associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be from an accredited college or university. In order to be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Asset Auditor (QS2) earns between 52,200 - 90,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2245547 Date posted 10/06/2022
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone