RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Asset Auditor - Who protects assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation. Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Conducting property audits, develops, recommends and implements property administration policies.
- Developing plans and programs for achieving and maintaining product quality throughout the item's life cycle
- Monitoring operations to prevent the production of defects and to verify adherence to quality plans and requirements
- Preparing periodic and special purpose reports as required
Required Qualifications: The Asset Auditor must have Four (4) years of experience working as Logistician/Auditor.
Experience shall include:
- Property accounting processes to include the associated forms.
- Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems.
- Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and preferably have experience with MS Project.
- Must have experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.