RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Asset Auditor - To support the team in ensuring compliance with internal control procedures and regulations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation
- Conduct property audits, develops, recommends and implements property administration policies
- Develop plans and programs for achieving and maintaining product quality throughout the item’s life cycle
- Monitors operations to prevent the production of defects and to verify adherence to quality plans and requirements
- Prepare periodic and special purpose reports as required
Required Qualifications: The Asset Auditor shall have nine (9) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an Associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be from an accredited college or university.
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.