AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Queue Manager to support the team by performing the activities associated with the management of ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The Queue Manager will be assigned specific SLAs on the program to own and work with their peers.
- Make sure the ticket handling is correct, to include reaching the right queues, notes are updated accordingly, etc.
- Ensure tickets are Pended and Unpended as they should be.
- Confirm that any scheduled appointments are assigned and met – Likewise, make sure no appointments remain scheduled that took place in the past.
- Service Delivery will look to the QM to provide feedback to the teams on their assessments; suggestions, trends identified, perhaps catalog changes needed, or specific tasking updates required.
- The QM will make sure the Queue Coordinators and Technicians are only making appointments where the customer is truly required.
- The QM will help identify opportunities and implement changes to make tickets “workable” for their assigned SLAs/Service.
- The QM is also a ticketing “guru” on the program – well experienced in the Queue Coordinator duties.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and zero (0) years’ experience.
- Experience working with SLAs.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired.
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a customer service role desired.
- Experience with supporting high priority tickets.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2222643 Date posted 04/22/2022